July 30, 2011

Queen of the Sea

I forgot to mention before that Mathilda moved in the exact place where Groucho was.
She's nice to me. I like her.


Ruby's pulled some pretty crazy shenanigans lately. Currently she's aspiring to live amongst the fish. I don't want to stand in the way of her dreams, so I present Ruby: queen of the sea creatures.


Gaston's been continuously asking me to do his chores he's too lazy to do himself.


All his packages have been going to the girls of Arcadia. Maybe he's running some secret underground business to woo them?

That's what I thought.

On the topic of grouchy neighbors, sometimes it's sort of easy to forget Lobo lives in town due to how much he excludes himself from most events. And the fact that his house is so far away from everyone else. I guess that's only until recently, because it seems as if Mac's developed some sort of incredibly apparent mancrush on Lobo.


I think the neighbors are beginning to realize how truly ignorant Clyde is.

Shhh. He's right there.

I think Clyde was (silently) offended enough by this to hightail it out of town (Get it? Hightail. He's a horse.)

I'll try not to.

Hayley visited Arcadia.


Also, this.




1 comment: