July 18, 2011

Even More Tarantulas

Groucho left town to go be a unicorn or something. I don't know.

My luck with bugs is… I don't know if I should classify it as good or bad.
The summer is great for beetles. Just so many huge beetles. Beetle goldmine.


And then this happens.

Oh my-

Holy mother of-

You're kidding, right?

A tarantula and two scorpions in less than five minutes of each other. That's all in the same hour. I vow to never leave my house again as long as I live, or else this sound will haunt me forever.
But being a dutiful neighbor, I went to visit Mac, who's been recovering from being sick (again). And he has this.

Are you kidding me.

He's taunting me. I know it.

After two years, two years of playing this game, I finally stopped slacking, took money out of my savings and paid off my last mortgage. I've had more than enough for a while now. Actually, I've had 500,000 more than enough. Oops.

Thanks for the moral support, Phyllis.

Blanca's been in my town four times this past month. Stop losing your face, seriously.
Speaking of serious, though...

Danielle and I have been unknowingly exchanging Blanca.

Clyde is still dumb as a... horse.

An enthusiastically illiterate horse.

After tedious amounts of watering, I finally grew my first hybrid!


I love Stitches. Okay. I just, oh my god this is so cute.

"Old pal" oh goodness, that's the cutest.

The end.




2 comments: