July 09, 2011

Three Towns

I've been visiting a lot of towns this past month, specifically all in one night!
My first stop was in Fuzville, Haruko's town. We found Wisp's lamp in her town for the first time.


I went to Matthew's town of Venice, which was fifteen hours ahead of me. It was daytime there while it was midnight where I was, which was kind of flustering. Obviously our locations in real life weren't all that close.

I mean that literally. Give me some space.


My last stop of the evening was GazettE.


As much as I like visiting, this particular experience was all actually really frustrating, because three of us were trying to meet up in one town, but there were some substantial connectivity issues, so we all visited one-another individually. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment