August 06, 2011

Aroma of Dublin

In place of Clyde, Pango moved in. Right where Clyde used to be. Honestly, when are these neighbors going to move into some more interesting locations around town?


Finally, though, a neighbor I like from the get-go. The only thing I've noticed is she tends to be a bit emotional.


But she mutually hates Gloria as much as I do, so she's a keeper in my book.


Scout had to make a delivery for Mac. Guess who it went to?

If you guessed Lobo, you're right.

Mitzi's so cute.


I went to deliver some golden roses to a very tan Quazzi, otherwise known has "the hero" through most of her escapades in Dublin. We accidentally matched!


We tried listening to K.K., but there were some mishaps with timing.


And I finished off the visit with some coffee.





1 comment: