April 30, 2011

Ruby = Zipper T.

I'm pretty sure I stray away from this game for long periods of time because coming back makes the game twice as enjoyable. (That, and I just don't have the attention span to play the game nonstop.)


Our hero, who now has a lighter, spring-esque haircut, stepped out of her hiatus to a sunny cloudless day.
Of course, because it's sunny, this means Ruby is... inside.


I missed Bunny Day. Hopefully Ruby isn't too mad that I missed the holiday celebrating her origins. Or making fun of them? Maybe Bunny Day initiates the stereotype that all rabbits run around shitting and burying eggs.
I also visited Stitches, who's had a designer faux paus.


The duckocalypse is underway of crumbling. And right where Pompom resided now lives our newest neighbor, Maple, who's just a sweetie. Scout went to go investigate.


I also saw one of our past neighbors in the city.

Where is home for you, Opal?


2 comments: