March 12, 2011

The Duckocalypse is Over!

Today marks an important day in Arcadia history. The end of the Duckocalypse.
Yes, until today, we've had too many ducks to handle. And today marks the beginning of the end. All that needs to be done is rid the town of Gloria, and all will be well.


Maybe I wasn't clear why I didn't like Pompom. This letter justifies my reasons. I'm not your friend if you take a picture without me knowing. That's creepy, Pompom.

I forgot to mention, before Pompom moved out, Mac moved in, taking the place of Kid Cat. I like him. But he'll never replace the void in my heart that was Kid Cat.


Mac seems to be friendly with the townies... Especially Groucho.
Have I mentioned how feminine Groucho's become lately?


I think that explains that.




No comments:

Post a Comment