March 07, 2011

Festivale!

This was the first time I ever actually played during Festevale. I was actually really confused on how it all worked. Pavé would say he (she?) needed one color, and my neighbors gave me all the wrong colors. And then I realized that after I would give Pavé that color, now he/she needed the next color.
My explanation sounds confusing because this was difficult for me.
Anyway! Onto my post!


So is Pavé a guy or a chick? (Get it, because Pavé's a bird. Hah.)
Seeing all the confetti in the air was a treat. So was finally seeing grass! It's been forever since some season besides winter's been in Arcadia, let alone the grass being green.


I played games with neighbors.

Hornswoggled?

And primarily watched the sky.




2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm so bummed I missed Festivale! Maybe I'll timetravel to then! I like to pretend Pavé is a drag queen. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I was wondering if you are still adding people on ACCF. Could you please add me and I will add you back? Please respond! :) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete