February 14, 2011

Gamecube

This isn't a City Folk post. I recently got myself a copy of the Gamecube version for kicks, and I've been playing it nonstop. Here's some loving.
My neighbors are pretty rad. Bea, Eunice and Olivia are definitely tight; I see the mutual love triangle forming here, exchanging catchphrases and designs. They make it obvious.
Maycomb's got Woolio, Candi, Carmen... they're all good. Except for the love of god, Amelia. The neighbor I hate the most (or so I thought) decides to just waltz in unannounced. No, get out. You and your horrendous grammar are not welcome in Maycomb.

How is something screamingly satisfying and what would I even aid you in? Screaming?

So I avoid Amelia at all costs, seeing as she's kept herself in solitude by isolating herself in the utmost corner of town, and things were going smoothly.
Enter Truffles.
God, I hate Truffles more than I have ever hated anything in my life. I just cannot verbalize my hatred for this uncultured swine. She had to leave. I had to make her move out. I've taken every measure to make sure this gets carried out.


I think it's working.



No comments:

Post a Comment