July 28, 2010

Guests Galore and Cooped-Up Ruby

Well, it's official. Kiki has left for good. At least this marks the downfall of the cat-apocalypse. No one's taken her place yet. Groucho's been disappointed that he has no one to lurk upon anymore. Twisted old bear.


I finally got a second floor. What to do with it is another question. I've just moved all my Spooky furniture up there and I'm still undeceive on what to do with my extra space as of now.

The neighbors know what's just around the corner. Fireworks! I don't think I've ever seen the display in town yet.

Egbert's been practicing his fireworks noises.

Ruby's been cooped up in her house, which is odd for her, despite the fact that she tactilely avoids the blistering sun. Turns out she's sick. Being a drama queen because of her pre-existing skin condition, she made it sound worse than the common cold. I still pulled through for her, since she thinks we're best friends.


Wednesday was a night for a lot of visitors! We had Dubu from SM Town and Alexis from Raenir visit! Then we visited Hayley in Minicity, and our friend Gracey (Annabel) tagged along. It was really hectic, since all our path pieces kept getting destroyed, but we had fun having net-fights and such.

Net fight!



2 comments:

  1. Aww I love Ruby! She was my favorite resident. I had so many pictures of her, that when she moved out of town I made a SLIDESHOW of Ruby pics!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU_KK2hvf3k

    LOL I'm such a dork. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny, having a net fight. Then again...one might think of it as everyone hating each other.

    ReplyDelete