December 10, 2011

No Snow?

Lobo finally moved out without much warning. He's been in Arcadia for almost a year now, it feels like there's a noticeable gap without him.


His goodbye was a bit heartfelt. But not as much as it probably was for Mac. Is this the end of their one-sided bromance? He hasn't been taking the news too well.


I went to Mitzi, seeing as she's the most sensible one in town, for some advice.


Mitzi seemed pretty confident in the prospect of a long-distance relationship, but I'm pretty doubtful.
Right in Lobo's spot, (why can't any new neighbors take some different spots?) Moose moved in, which makes him Arcadia's second mouse. I'm not too pleased, but it's not as bad as the Duckocalypse.

Your face says otherwise.

I can't be the only one who's tired of the dead, brown grass around town. It's December already; I'm ready for some snow to blanket the town!


I was so impatient and irritated that I decided to punish Gloria, and let the neighbors watch this time.

Don't pity her, Twiggy, she deserved it.




No comments:

Post a Comment