October 25, 2011

Fall Hiatus


It's another crisp, brown fall in Arcadia. Nothing's changed.
Except...
Wait a second.


Hold on, wait.
Ruby's moving? NO. That's what I get for taking a three-week hiatus.

And Gloria's still here, keeping to herself. I haven't talked to her in weeks, so I'm not surprised she doesn't recognize me, much less anyone else since she's always in her house. At least she's not being a burden onto everyone else. But I can't hit her with my net if she never comes outside.


Take a guess what (b)romance is still going strong.


I finally saw Lobo and Mac talking to one-another. I guess the love is unrequited, since Lobo's being pretty gruff toward Mac. But poor Mac, he's a fighter.

Gaston moved out a while ago, and Arcadia has a new neighbor in his place. Literally, in his place. Nobody ever moves to interesting plots of land anymore.


I also went to Minicity.





No comments:

Post a Comment